Spargel mit Wurzel, gemahlen / 100 g
8,00 € incl. MwSt.
Inulin protects against diseases
The fiber content in the asparagus is not very high, but it contains a very special fiber, inulin, a substance that is considered a prebiotic, which means that it serves as feed for the beneficial intestinal bacteria and thus has an extremely positive effect on the intestinal flora. When the intestinal bacteria metabolize inulin, short-chain fatty acids are formed. These work against inflammation and help regulate fat and sugar metabolism. At the same time, regular inulin intake inhibits the desire to feast and strengthens the feeling of satiety, which can help with weight loss. Studies have also shown that inulin or the short-chain fatty acids reduce the risk of numerous conditions such as B.Lower obesity, constipation, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart attack, colon cancer and bone diseases .
The vitamins and minerals in asparagus (100g):
- 518 µg beta-carotene (30 percent of the RDA = recommended daily dose): Also defined as provitamin A because it can be converted into vitamin A in the body , which in turn is essential for the visual process and metabolism.
- 48 µg vitamin B9 / folic acid (12 percent of the RDA): Is involved in the production of happiness hormones such as dopamine and is very important for the unborn child (prevention of spina bifida / open back).
- 45 µg vitamin K (65 percent of the RDA): is important for blood clotting, bone metabolism and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- 10 mg vitamin C (10 percent of RDA): Acts against free radicals, protects against carcinogenic substances and improves iron absorption.
- 2.2 mg vitamin E (19 percent of RDA): The powerful antioxidant slows down the aging process, protects the heart and arteries and increases fertility.
- 165 µg copper (13.2 percent of the RDA): Has an anti-inflammatory effect and ensures sufficient elasticity in relation to the ligaments, cartilage, vessels and connective tissue.
- 0.5 mg iron (4.5 percent of the RDA): transports oxygen in the red blood cells and plays an important role in energy production.
- 336 µg zinc (4 percent of the RDA): Supports the immune system, is essential for fertility and growth as well as for healthy bones.
- 47 mg sulfur (no RDA): is important for protein metabolism and has a detoxifying effect.
Asparagus also has a draining (L-aspartic acid), detoxifying (glutathione) and is also helpful against fungal infections (phytochemicals), which are also strengthening, expectorant and expectorant , anti-inflammatory , diuretic and hormone-stimulating .
This product is a nutritional supplement. It is not used for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases according to EU and / or German law.
Source: Center of Health
Bisher gibt es keine Anfragen.